TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing your order you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Motonaut products are sold by Kulpie Berig AB, with seat in Hässleholm, Sweden. These Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time and the latest version is always available on the Motonaut homepage.
1. The Motonaut Rack and related parts are only intended for use as luggage holders for motorcycles. No other usages are implied or endorsed.
2. The correct mounting of the Motonaut products is crucial for its safe use. It is the sole responsibility of the user to make sure that the Motonaut products are mounted in a safe manner. It is of utmost importance that no part of the system can come in contact with moving parts or objects. Motorcycles come in many different forms and the instructional videos are only to be seen as examples.
3. The purchaser assumes responsibility that the intended usage of the Motonaut products is legal in the countries that the purchaser intends to use the products.
4. The actual products delivered may differ from what is pictured in photographs and videos due to continuous improvements of the products.
Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Kulpie Berig AB shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damage, including but not limited to, damage to person and/or equipment, resulting from: 1. Motonaut products; 2. The use or the inability to use the Motonaut homepage and the information provided.
2. In no event shall Kulpie Berig AB’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to Kulpie Berig AB.
3. The purchaser accepts that products adapted or modified shall no longer be warranted by Kulpie Berig AB nor shall Kulpie Berig AB be liable for any failures as a result of such modification.
4. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to Kulpie Berig AB for inspection without the replacement of goods until such an inspection is complete. The purchaser also accepts that where goods have been incorrectly supplied or are alleged to be defective, the seller takes no responsibility for any consequential losses incurred.
1. For liability reasons re-selling in second or third countries (including, but not limited to, the United States of America and Canada) is expressly prohibited.
1. If any part of this Terms and Conditions would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The contractual partners will agree to replace the invalid provision with a valid one that best corresponds to the economic aims of the contractual parties. The same applies if there is a loophole in the contract.
1. This contract shall be governed by the substantive law of Sweden.
2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the District Court of Stockholm in Sweden.
Kulpie Berig AB offers a Lifetime Warranty on all Motonaut products. This will guarantee that you as a customer will have full access to our services if something is wrong with your Motonaut product.
If your particular product is no longer available, i.e. if we do not have it in stock anymore, we will provide you with a suitable replacement.
Your product is covered:
– If you are the original purchaser.
– If it shows a defect that is related to a production failure.
Your product is NOT covered:
– If your product is subject to fair wear and tear.
– If you have altered it in any way.
– If it is damaged due to force majeure, such as floods and earthquakes.
– If the loss or damage was incurred in shipping.
– If any repair work has been made by unauthorized third parties.
Kulpie Berig AB does not take any responsibility for third party products, i.e., Kulpie Berig AB will not reimburse any damage to devices used together with Motonaut products.
Returns are accepted within 90 days under condition that the products are unused. Buyer pays return shipping.